Our Summer 2016 issue of our Utah Community Investment Report is now out. Here are some fast facts:
- $100 million = investment in our employees in 2015
- $37 million = what we paid in 2015 state and local taxes
- Nearly $3 million = grants, PSAs, volunteerism, courtesy services and scholarships
- 12,000 = employee, family and community volunteers for Comcast Cares Day 2016
- 25 = employee mentors in our Big Brothers Big Sisters program
- $60,000 = scholarships awarded for the 2016 Leaders & Achievers Scholarship program
Please see below for the complete Utah report and a video highlighting our nationwide efforts.