XFINITY is offering tons of great On Demand content for customers in the month of June 2014.
- World Cup 2014 – The World Cup is the world’s most widely viewed sporting event. This year, we will offer a one-of-kind World Cup experience across devices, providing XFINITY TV customers with more ways to experience the action than ever before.
- Available to all XFINITY TV customers, the XFINITY Latino Entertainment Channel (XLEC) will be transformed into a one-stop shop for all things World Cup, including the latest scores and standings, information on upcoming matches and direct links to XFINITY On Demand content recaps.
- Special soccer and World Cup movies and programming will also be featured on Cinelatino, Cine Sony, ViendoMovies, Discovery en Español, NUVOtv and more.
- Movies to Rent – Most top new movie releases to rent are available the same day as DVD release: RoboCop, Lone Survivor, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit and more.
- Movies to Own – Top movie releases to own are available at xfinity.com/store: Grand Budapest Hotel, Joy Ride 3, The Pretty One, 300: Rise of an Empire, Winter’s Tale and more.
- Movie Collections – Pride Month Films, Clint Eastwood Films and more include movies such as The Kids Are All Right, Gran Turino, Million Dollar Baby and more.
- Streampix – Top titles this month include Field of Dreams, Do the Right Thing, American Wedding, Happy Gilmore, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Outsiders, The Right Stuff, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Life, 8 Seconds, Cabaret, Clash of the Titans, Despicable Me 2, LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers and more.