The holiday season is fast approaching and soon we will be wrapped up in the hustle and bustle which tends to come along with the joy of the holidays. Our noses will succumb to the mouthwatering smells from the assortment of holiday treats. We will also head out to our favorite shopping spots to select gifts that our loved ones will enjoy for years to come.
Just in time for Black Friday, the busiest shopping day of the year, Comcast is here to help you get the best deals this season. You’ll want to go out with your smartphone (or tablet) and you’ll want to find a fast, reliable Wi-Fi connection. If you’re an Xfinity Internet customer, then you can save time and money when shopping at many locations in and around the Wasatch Front that are loaded with free Xfinity WiFi hotspots. To help you out, we’ve assembled a list of the top five shopping areas for using Xfinity WiFi. If you don’t see your favorite shopping place on the list you can always check the online map or download the Xfinity WiFi app so you can find a hotspot near you. Visit www.xfinity.com/wifi.
- City Creek Center. This open-air mall with restaurants and a creek that runs through the property is located in the heart of Salt Lake City. The unique shopping environment features over 100 stores and restaurants, a retractable glass roof and a pedestrian sky bridge. There are hundreds of Xfinity WiFi hotspots scattered throughout the chic shopping and eating plaza so while you’re there, you can hop on near H&M, Starbucks and the Apple Store.
- Provo Town Centre. This indoor mall is one of the hottest places to shop in Provo with nearly 80 shops, 10 eateries and many hot spots in outdoor locations and small businesses, including one at Zumiez where you can find clothing and accessories for the action-packed person on your list.
- South Towne Center. This indoor shopping mall which is surrounded by additional shopping options that run up and down State Street is peppered with Xfinity WiFi hotspots. You may also choose to take a break from shopping and enjoy skating on the ice rink—which is available throughout the holiday season. So, while you are perusing shops in and around the South Towne Center or deciding what store to go in next on State Street you can check your email to see if any last minute coupons or flash sale promotions have come through.
- Newgate Mall. There are more than 50 Xfinity WiFi hotspots at locations in and around the Newgate Mall in Ogden. Hotspots are located in strategic locations so shoppers can get online to do numerous things like price compare or even update their social media status, post your favorite holiday mall photos taken with and Mrs. Claus.
- Jordan Landing. This is an outdoor shopping plaza with nearly 2,000,000 square feet of shopping, dining and a 24 screen movie theater. Conveniently located off of Bangerter Highway in West Jordan, Jordan landing is accessible from both the 15 and 215 Freeways and has loads of Xfinity WiFi hotspots. In addition to getting online to price comparison shop, Wi-Fi hotspots make it easy to wind down with your eBook as you enjoy a nice cup of tea at Beans and Brews.