Introducing something extremely useful for a slouching economy: Xfinity.com Money, powered by CNBC. Today, Xfinity launched its makeover of the Finance channel which provides Xfinity subscribers with tools to take control of their stock portfolios and watchlist, and keep track of news related to business, personal finance and money management.
The Xfinity.com Money page also includes live stock quotes and global market updates, and comprehensive analyses of consumer news, health care, taxes, personal finance and careers.
All you need to access your portfolio and watchlist is your Comcast username and password. If you have accessed your past xfinity.com Finance account at least once in 2013, you will still be able to find your portfolio and watchlist on the new xfinity.com Money channel.
According to Xfinity.com Money’s introduction article, below are some gems to look for with CNBC’s Portfolio:
• Total portfolio return: Cash dividends paid during the time you owned the stock will be included with unrealized gains/losses in the total return calculation
• Stock split adjustments: Your number of shares will now accurately reflect any splits
• Enhanced analytics: Graph and compare your portfolio against major benchmarks
• International conversions: View your total portfolio value in different currencies
• Enhanced portfolio transaction history: Includes cash and stock dividends and allows for different sorting and filtering
• Download to Excel functionality